TELCO GRADE – BACKDOOR FREE – EMBEDDABLE
The Software Load Balancer and ADC – available for macOS, Linux and Solaris
It’s the only load balancer solution available with its own IP stack, optimized for load balancing (and nothing else) – get free from any OS boundaries !
BalanceNG is a modern, multithreading software load balancer and ADC (application delivery controller) available for Linux, macOS and Solaris operating systems. BalanceNG utilizes its own highly specialized IP stack for IPv4 and IPv6 and implements an independent active/passive cluster environment based on VRRP and the bngsync session table synchronization protocol.
BalanceNG comes with a sophisticated and easy to use module concept and a real time in-memory location database, thus allowing to easily implement extensions and functionalities that go far beyond ordinary server load balancing.
Key features are its outstanding packet processing performance and its easy integrability in datacenter networks and OEM product lines which make it the perfect choice for network operators, hosting companies and Telco product designers.
“BalanceNG bears the quality certificate “IT Security made in Germany” (ITSMIG) issued by the “IT Security Association Germany” (teletrust): Unrestricted by political requirements, we guarantee that BalanceNG is free from any undocumented loopholes, undocumented backdoors and any other undocumented interception mechanisms.” T. Obermair, CEO Inlab Networks
BalanceNG V4 (STABLE):
- (January 11, 2019) BalanceNG V4 STABLE Release 4.090 available for download.
- (May 23, 2018) Updated Manual 4.082.
Changes to prior official release:
- The Mac OS release is now for Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) and signed, the Mac OS tarball distribution is no longer available.
- The BalanceNG V3 release branch will no longer be updated, please move to BalanceNG V4 at the next opportunity (and contact us in case of any problems or questions).
- The primary device list for the Debian distribution has been updated fixing some rare problems.
- The license revocation list has been updated.
BalanceNG Informations and Links