Dear customers and friends,
you are cordially invited to visit us at it-sa 2019 !
To get your free ticket just register here using the voucher code B432049: https://www.messe-ticket.de/Nuernberg/it-sa2019/Register
Our booth is at Hall 9 / 9-402: https://www.it-sa.de/en/ausstellerprodukte/itsa19/exhibitor-46534494/inlab-networks-gmbh
As always we are presenting our well known BalanceNG telco grade load balancer and will give you some hot and secret background information about current development and what you can expect with the next major release (yes, this is related to our current AI research activities).
- Order BalanceNG licenses with a substantial discount personally at our booth (valid for reselling).
Our new revolutionary RBridge site-to -site VPN solution is the other important feature this year. The real innovation lies somewhat hidden in the DASP protocol, which elegantly gets you rid of all the usual over-complicated VPN protocol stacks – and providing maximum level of security at the same time. With quantum based true random key material and ChaCha20 encryption RBridge is indeed the most secure Layer 2 site-to-site VPN solution available on the market !
- Get your personal true random key material generated live on our booth with the Quantis Quantum Effect true random generator (and take it with you on your free USB-Stick (as available)).
- Take a look at RBridge in operation at our booth test network.
- Order RBridge licenses with a substantial discount personally at our booth (valid for reselling).
- We are giving away a few free RBridge license pairs and one free Raspberry Pi 4 with RBridge and true random key material preinstalled, to participate in this sweepstake just answer a little question and leave your business card with the correct answer noted on the back. The drawing will be at the last day of the fair.
To schedule an appointment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just drop by at any time for a chat with coffee and snacks.
We are looking forward to meet you there … !
CEO Inlab Networks GmbH