BalanceNG 4.071 (development) is now available at http://www.inlab.de/balanceng/index.html
Release-Date: December 18, 2017
- The module “switch” is now discontinued and has been removed.
- The module “haswitch” has been implemented (fully replacing and extending the former “switch” module).
- The directive “interface N switching” has been implemented allowing to specify if an interface is being considered by the “haswitch” module (enabled/disabled).
- The directive “interface N scope” has been implemented allowing to specify the orientation (internal/external) of a specific interface.
- The module “lfilter” has been implemented allowing a location based filtering of IPv4 and IPv6 traffic.
- The BNG prompt now instantly shows the VRRP status by showing either “MASTER” or “backup” on the command line interface (CLI) prompt.
- TCP offloading is now automatically disabled if “ethtool” is present on Linux.
- The manual has been updated accordingly.